The Secret World Museum of the Occult Trailer
Funcom proudly announces the launch of a brand-new feature in ‘The Secret World’: The British Museum of the Occult! This feature allows you to collect and display exhibits as the benefactor of your own personal Museum. Expand your exhibits based on your knowledge and experience with the diverse bestiary of ‘The Secret World’!
As you progress through the 12 massive wings of your Museum, all-new rewards become available to you. These include T-Shirts designed by members of our community, pets, and consumables that grant a chance to call upon monstrous guardians to assist you in combat!
You can even invite up to 50 of your friends to check out your Museum and bask in your glory!
“The Museum is a free update that has been designed so everyone can enjoy it,” said ‘The Secret World’ Game Director Romain Amiel. “Whether you’re new to The Secret World, or you’ve been playing for a while, you will find something to do in the Museum-and I hope you all enjoy it!”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleplans Sets Android Release Date
- Battleplans is coming to Android via the Google Play store on June 30th, 2016.
- FireFall: Official Launch Coming This July
- Red 5 Studios, Inc. announced today that Firefall, the dynamic open-world MMO shooter, will officially launch on July 29, 2014 and will be ava...
- Echo Prime - Former iOS tablet game hits Steam
- Robot Entertainment released an expanded edition of their sci-fi action RPG Echo Prime on Steam today.