The Secret World Museum of the Occult Trailer
Funcom proudly announces the launch of a brand-new feature in ‘The Secret World’: The British Museum of the Occult! This feature allows you to collect and display exhibits as the benefactor of your own personal Museum. Expand your exhibits based on your knowledge and experience with the diverse bestiary of ‘The Secret World’!
As you progress through the 12 massive wings of your Museum, all-new rewards become available to you. These include T-Shirts designed by members of our community, pets, and consumables that grant a chance to call upon monstrous guardians to assist you in combat!
You can even invite up to 50 of your friends to check out your Museum and bask in your glory!
“The Museum is a free update that has been designed so everyone can enjoy it,” said ‘The Secret World’ Game Director Romain Amiel. “Whether you’re new to The Secret World, or you’ve been playing for a while, you will find something to do in the Museum-and I hope you all enjoy it!”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] Comes to Mabinogi
- Now through August 16, 2016, fans of popular anime “Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]” can step into the fantasy world of Mabinogi!
- MapleStory Online Gamers + Obama = lOV3
- Nexon America released its final presidential preference survey of “MapleStory” player with Barack Obama being preferred by 78 percent of ...
- Elder Scrolls Online: Coming to Steam
- The Elder Scrolls Online is the latest chapter of the award-winning RPG franchise and brings the legendary experience online for the first tim...