SeaFight Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our SeaFight Page.
SeaFight is a 2D ship based MMORPG published by BigPoint – the same company behind Dark Orbit, Deepolis, War of Titans, Farmerama and numerous other browser based games. The game plays a lot like Dark Orbit, except on sea. Start off with a small ship and earn gold by hunting sea monsters and pirates. Gold can be spent on upgrading your ship, purchasing new cannons and more. The game has a strong emphasis on PvP combat, as outside of the newbie areas, players can attack each other openly. To learn more about SeaFight check out the official MMOHuts SeaFight page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paladins Changes Champions to Unlock Model
- Last week, Hi-Rez Studios announced a major change in the way it would handle champions going forward in Paladins.
- Requiem Online Announces First 2013 Update
- Gravity Interactive has announced plans for its first Requiem Online update of 2013, scheduled to launch on January 15.
- Dragon Nest (EU): New pirate mini-game and features available
- The action MMORPG Dragon Nest Europe shows its playful side with a new pirate mini-game in which players sail across all of Althea to find a p...