SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online Page.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online is a 3D third person MMO shooter published by OGPlanet – the same company behind LaTale, Lost Saga, Rumble Fighter, and several other F2P titles. The game originally launched in South Korea back in 2007 and eventually made its way to the U.S. and Europe on December 1, 2011. Gameplay wise – SD Gundam Capsule looks and plays like a mix between Cosmic Break from CyberStep and the now defunct Exteel from NCSoft. The game features tons of different mobile suits from the popular Gundam universe as well as a good deal of appearance customization. Play either 4 player cooperative missions of versus matches with up to 12 players in a single game. To learn more about SD Gundam Capsule Fighter check out the official MMOHuts SD Gundam Capsule Fighter page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Quantum Rush Champions: Now greenlight on Steam
- Right after the Future Racer Quantum Rush Online went live on Steam recently, GameArt Studio has some great news: The single player version Qu...
- Battleborn First Week Beta Impressions
- Developed by Gearbox Software, the same crazy minds behind the Borderlands series, Battleborn features a diverse cast of up to 25 heroes.
- Swordsman Closed Beta Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc. is pleased to announce that Swordsman has entered closed beta and will be running until June 27, 2014.