SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online Gameplay #2
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online is a 3D third person MMO mech shooter published by OGPlanet – the same company behind Zone4, Lost Saga, Rumble Fighter, and several other F2P titles. The game originally launched in South Korea back in 2007 and eventually made its way to the U.S. and Europe on December 1, 2011. Gameplay wise – SD Gundam Capsule looks and plays like a mix between Cosmic Break from CyberStep and the now defunct Exteel from NCSoft. The game features tons of different mobile suits from the popular Gundam universe as well as a good deal of appearance customization. Play through 4 player cooperative missions or versus matches with up to 12 players in a single game (In FFA/Team Deathmatch). The video above focuses on the game’s PvP options. To learn more about SD Gundam Capsule Fighter check out the official MMOHuts SD Gundam Capsule Fighter page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Full Source Code Access for Space Engineers Announced
- Keen Software House is announcing that they have decided to give 100% complete access to the Space Engineers’ source code to the public.
- Update 0.9.2 for Colonies Online Released
- Iron Bit has reported the release of update 0.9.2 for Colonies Online.
- Moon Hunters Online Mode Officially Releasing
- Via a Kickstarter update, Moon Hunters has announced that it will launch its Online Mode fully today.