Scions of Fate Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Scions of Fate Page.
Scions of Fate, called Yulgang in Asia, is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Netgame – the same folks behind Cloud Nine, Operation 7 and Hero Online. The game has six playable classes and four job advancements as well as an incredibly high level cap of 109+. The game is now over 4 years old, but still remains ridiculously popular in East Asia. The game is based off of a Korean martial arts comic book which shares the same name as the game. The PvP in Scions of Fate is fairly straight forward – the game’s two factions, The Order and The Chaos, are in perpetual war and players must enlist with one of the factions after their first job advancement. In the video above, I created a ‘spearman’ character and pwned some random Bobcats outside of town. My biggest complaint with the game is its lack of direction early on. To learn more about Scions of Fate check out the official MMOHuts Scions of Fate page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/8: STO, Warframe, Microvolts, and More!
- Daily MMO news from Star Trek Online, Warframe, Microvolts, and more.
- Chaos Heroes Online: Now in Open Beta
- Chaos Heroes Online, the action-packed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) from Aeria Games, today commenced its Open Beta program! Players...
- New Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC Pack Ascendance Blasts Off
- Prepare to rise to a new level of Call of Duty® DLC with the release of Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Ascendance.