ReMo Plays – Savage 2
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Savage 2 Page.
Savage 2 is a unique 3D fantasy action MMO with strategy elements published by S2 Games – the same company behind Heroes of Newerth. Savage 2 originally launched as a buy to play game, but eventually re-launched as a completely f2p title. The game has rich 3D graphics, silk smooth gameplay and a unique mix of action mmo / strategy elements. Savage 2 is a game I’ve been playing on and off for a while and really enjoy. The only other game even remotely like Savage 2 is Fantasy Earth Zero from GamePot USA and Land of Chaos Online from Alaplaya, but the games are still quite different. The video above is a gameplay video of ReMo playing Savage 2 while making commentary about the game and is the third video in the ReMo plays series. To learn more about Savage 2 check out the official MMOHuts Savage 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Petroglyph Revives Victory Command as Battle Battalions
- Victory Command is returning with some major changes under a new name: Battle Battalions.
- New Knight Age Events Begin January 15
- Joymax has announced today a set of new surprise events that will begin tomorrow, Tuesday, January 15.
- Phantasy Star Online 2 (SEA) - Launching on May 2014
- Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited ("Asiasoft") today announced that the world's first English service of Phantasy Sta...