ReMo Plays – Savage 2
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Savage 2 Page.
Savage 2 is a unique 3D fantasy action MMO with strategy elements published by S2 Games – the same company behind Heroes of Newerth. Savage 2 originally launched as a buy to play game, but eventually re-launched as a completely f2p title. The game has rich 3D graphics, silk smooth gameplay and a unique mix of action mmo / strategy elements. Savage 2 is a game I’ve been playing on and off for a while and really enjoy. The only other game even remotely like Savage 2 is Fantasy Earth Zero from GamePot USA and Land of Chaos Online from Alaplaya, but the games are still quite different. The video above is a gameplay video of ReMo playing Savage 2 while making commentary about the game and is the third video in the ReMo plays series. To learn more about Savage 2 check out the official MMOHuts Savage 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlefield 1 Open Beta Impressions
- Following the trend of odd naming schemes, the latest installment of Battlefield jumps back to being known as Battlefield 1.
- EverQuest II Review
- Nearly all of the notable places of the first game exist in EverQuest 2 with the addition of several new places to explore as well.
- R2Games Announces Open Alpha of Newest Browser Game Kingdom Rift
- Kingdom Rift WP Kingdom Rift, the latest game set to be released by global publisher Reality Squared Games, has opened its alpha test today.