ReMo Plays – Savage 2
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Savage 2 Page.
Savage 2 is a unique 3D fantasy action MMO with strategy elements published by S2 Games – the same company behind Heroes of Newerth. Savage 2 originally launched as a buy to play game, but eventually re-launched as a completely f2p title. The game has rich 3D graphics, silk smooth gameplay and a unique mix of action mmo / strategy elements. Savage 2 is a game I’ve been playing on and off for a while and really enjoy. The only other game even remotely like Savage 2 is Fantasy Earth Zero from GamePot USA and Land of Chaos Online from Alaplaya, but the games are still quite different. The video above is a gameplay video of ReMo playing Savage 2 while making commentary about the game and is the third video in the ReMo plays series. To learn more about Savage 2 check out the official MMOHuts Savage 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nadirim Skll System Revealed
- The 1001 Arabian Nights themed browser based MMORPG Nadirim is inching closer to release. The game's skill system was revealed recently.
- Valiance Online Greenlit by the Steam Community
- SilverHelm Studios announced that the Greenlight Community has overwhelmingly voted in favor of Valiance Online and the game will soon be ava...
- Hero Commander: New Magic Spar Formation Available
- A new attack formation in Hero Commander has just been released called "Magic Spar". The Buff form Magic Spar can improve the attack...