Sacred Seasons Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Sacred Seasons 2 Page.
Sacred Seasons is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG developed by the same guys behind Sacred Seasons 2. The MMORPG looks and plays a bit like Adventure Quest Worlds and Neverland Online. Like Runescape, Sacred Seasons 2 is an actual MMORPG with a persistent world. The game features turn based combat much like Atlantica Online and a huge variety of playable classes and a unique class change system. To learn more about Sacred Seasons check out the official MMOHuts Sacred Seasons page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warface Update Brings First Siberia Map into Play
- Fight on a new front and discover fresh combat possibilities as the first map in the Operation Cold Peak Co-op setting comes to Crytek's ...
- Adventure Quest Worlds Review
- Despite being a browser based game, Adventure Quest Worlds offers players a large array of play options.
- Star Conflict Launches Age of Destroyers Update
- Beginning January 14th Star Conflict players can add destroyers to their offensive capabilities.