Sacred Seasons Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Sacred Seasons 2 Page.
Sacred Seasons is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG developed by the same guys behind Sacred Seasons 2. The MMORPG looks and plays a bit like Adventure Quest Worlds and Neverland Online. Like Runescape, Sacred Seasons 2 is an actual MMORPG with a persistent world. The game features turn based combat much like Atlantica Online and a huge variety of playable classes and a unique class change system. To learn more about Sacred Seasons check out the official MMOHuts Sacred Seasons page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Deckbound Heroes - PAX South 2016
- Deckbound's cards are all completely unique, created by a unique genesis system that leverages Bitcoin technology.
- Armored Warfare Alpha 2 Artillery Review
- Armored Warfare is a game that has a slower pace than most simulation games I have seen, despite the blazing maximum speeds of the vehicles.
- ArcheAge Launch Review
- On paper, ArcheAge all sounds so perfect that people can't help but want to play. But does it live up to the expectations?