RuneScape NXT and 2016 Dev Preview Interview
DizzyPW attends the 15th anniversary of RuneScape in London. At the event he had a chance to speak meet a multitude of RuneScape legends including original designers the Gower Brothers, and current lead designer, Dave Osborne. Here we learned in greater detail their plans for 2016 including merging stories from their new titles, the massive visual overhaul for NXT, a peek into the future of elite skills and extended end-game, new events, new zones, and plenty more!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms Goes Transatlantic
- Nexon Europe and Nexon America today announced they will join forces, beginning Tuesday, June 30, to merge their services for Combat Arms.
- Grand Chase: Monster Train Event Returns
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the launch of numerous new content events...
- Portal Knights Launch Date Announced
- Keen Games (and publisher 505 Games) have announced that Portal Knights will launch on May 19.