RuneScape Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our RuneScape Page.
RuneScape is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Jagex – the same guys behind War of Legends. The game was originally released back in 2001 and today boasts over 65 million accounts world wide. The game is without a doubt one of the most popular browser based MMORPGs out there. The game has no built in class system, so players are free to grow their character how they want. The game also has a pretty intense PvP system where players drop some of their items when they die. The only real downside to RuneScape is that much of the game’s content requires a subscription to access. To learn more about RuneScape check out the official MMOHuts RuneScape page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Mediah Overview
- The land of Mediah increases the total landmass of the game by a decent amount.
- Legends of Mount Hua Now Available for Age of Wushu
- Legends of Mount Hua, the first North American expansion for Snail Games' popular martial arts massively multiplayer online role-playing ...
- Vainglory Summer Season 2017 and Update 2.6 Arrive June 21
- Vainglory is kicking off its Summer 2017 esports season tomorrow, alongside the launch of the game’s 2.6 update.