Runes of Magic Pet Tutorial Video
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Runes of Magic Page.
The latest Runes of Magic patch added a new pet feature to the game. The good folks at Frogster have decided to release an official tutorial video that walks players through the process of acquiring their first pet, from start to finish. It’s a nearly seven minute long and may the first in a regular series of video tutorials. Runes of Magic has seen several major content updates since it was first released and it continues to be one of the premier free to play MMORPGs. With a graphic style similar to World of Warcraft, Runes of Magic should be familar to most MMORPG gamers. But RoM isn’t just a WoW clone. Instead, it offers many of its own unique features including the ability to duel-class. The new pet feature should add another layer of depth the game and should appeal to both new and veteran players. To learn more about Runes of Magic check out the official MMOHuts Runes of Magic page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight Gets Second Closed Beta
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight, will receive a second Closed Beta at the end of May.
- League of Angels (ValcoJoy): 16,000 Diamonds Event Available
- Valcojoy has just launched a new event for League of Angels to share with all the players. Along with the League of Angels’s second Server c...
- Camelot Unchained Achieves Bounty System Stretch Goal
- A new update from City State Entertainment reveals that the latest stretch goal for Camelot Unchained, the Bounty System, has been unlocked.