Runes of Magic Gameplay – First Look December 2009
To Learn More about the game check out our Runes of Magic Page.
Runes of Magic is a fantasy MMORPG based on Blizzard’s World of Warcraft. With a similar interface and graphic style, RoM makes a great free alternative to WoW. Runes of Magic is a huge game that offers many unique features including the ability to duel class. Like Gates of Andaron and Allods Online, Runes of Magic has been labeled a ‘WoW clone.’ To learn more about Runes of Magic, check out the official MMOHuts Runes of Magic page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Return To Valencia In Pirate101
- Pirate101 brings new levels of power to all players while advancing the epic tale of an orphaned pirate.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launches on Console
- “The team has created a great console multiplayer experience for fans of The Elder Scrolls,” said Matt Firor.
- BetaDwarf Announces ‘FORCED 2: The Rush’
- Independent video game development studio, BetaDwarf, today announced FORCED 2: The Rush, a Rogue-like sequel to the popular tactical arena co...