Runes of Magic Gameplay – First Look December 2009
To Learn More about the game check out our Runes of Magic Page.
Runes of Magic is a fantasy MMORPG based on Blizzard’s World of Warcraft. With a similar interface and graphic style, RoM makes a great free alternative to WoW. Runes of Magic is a huge game that offers many unique features including the ability to duel class. Like Gates of Andaron and Allods Online, Runes of Magic has been labeled a ‘WoW clone.’ To learn more about Runes of Magic, check out the official MMOHuts Runes of Magic page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadowrun Chronicles Announces First Update and Apology Goodies
- Only two weeks after launch, Cliffhanger Productions has announced the first update containing a number of balancing changes for items and ch
- Gameglobe Free Trial and Creators Club Memberships Now Available
- Square Enix have just opened up Creators Club Memberships, giving unlimited access to every building prop and tool in Gameglobe’s whopping c...
- Ankama at NYCC 2016 - Preview of Krosmaga and Dofus Touch
- So with the last day of NYCC 2016, there was one booth in particular that was hiding away in the VR section.