Runes of Magic Gameplay – First Look December 2009
To Learn More about the game check out our Runes of Magic Page.
Runes of Magic is a fantasy MMORPG based on Blizzard’s World of Warcraft. With a similar interface and graphic style, RoM makes a great free alternative to WoW. Runes of Magic is a huge game that offers many unique features including the ability to duel class. Like Gates of Andaron and Allods Online, Runes of Magic has been labeled a ‘WoW clone.’ To learn more about Runes of Magic, check out the official MMOHuts Runes of Magic page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Underworld: Sugar Wars is Out Now on the App Store
- Independent developer A-Steroids today announced the release of online free-to-play resource management title, Underworld: Sugar Wars, on the ...
- Fun in the Sun as the RuneScape Summer Getaway Touches Down
- RuneScape launched new content which has turned the desolate Lumbridge Crater into a holiday retreat for players to relax in this summer.
- League of Legends Reveals Champion Azir
- League of Legends has revealed its newest champion today: Azir, the Emperor of the Sands.