Runes of Magic Gameplay – First Look HD October 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Runes of Magic Page.
Runes of Magic, called RoM for short, is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Frogster Interactive. Like 4Story, Gates of Andaron and Allods Online – Runes of Magic looks very much like Blizzard’s flagship game – World of Warcraft. Gameplay wise, Runes of Magic offers a unique dual classing system, a huge game world and plenty of content. In fact, since the game’s release it has enjoyed 3+ major content updates and countless smaller patches. To learn more about Runes of Magic check out the official MMOHuts Runes of Magic page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Company of Heroes: Free Weekend now available
- Ever wanted to try out Gamerankings’ highest rated RTS game of all time?
- Armored Warfare: Matchmaking System Revealed
- Developer Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com are pleased to reveal today how matchmaking works in Armored Warfare, which is completel...
- Warframe Hits 4M Users; Ships Update 10: Shadows of the Dead
- Warframe is marking 6 months into Open Beta with one of its biggest updates yet.