Runes of Magic Gameplay – First Look HD October 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Runes of Magic Page.
Runes of Magic, called RoM for short, is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Frogster Interactive. Like 4Story, Gates of Andaron and Allods Online – Runes of Magic looks very much like Blizzard’s flagship game – World of Warcraft. Gameplay wise, Runes of Magic offers a unique dual classing system, a huge game world and plenty of content. In fact, since the game’s release it has enjoyed 3+ major content updates and countless smaller patches. To learn more about Runes of Magic check out the official MMOHuts Runes of Magic page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rusty Hearts Launches Reborn
- The first major expansion for Rusty Hearts, Reborn, has officially launched.
- World of Speed: BMW Z4 sDrive30i Revealed
- Today, the racing game gurus at Slightly Mad Studios are revealing the BMW Z4 sDrive30i from upcoming racing MMO World of Speed with a trailer...
- New "Tales Beyond the Fringe" comic for Wildstar
- Carbine Studios has revealed a new chapter in their ongoing "Tales Beyond the Fringe" web-comic series for Wildstar on December 11th...