Runes of Magic Gameplay – First Look HD October 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Runes of Magic Page.
Runes of Magic, called RoM for short, is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Frogster Interactive. Like 4Story, Gates of Andaron and Allods Online – Runes of Magic looks very much like Blizzard’s flagship game – World of Warcraft. Gameplay wise, Runes of Magic offers a unique dual classing system, a huge game world and plenty of content. In fact, since the game’s release it has enjoyed 3+ major content updates and countless smaller patches. To learn more about Runes of Magic check out the official MMOHuts Runes of Magic page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly Hut Stream (February 28, 2014) Featuring Strife Giveaway and Mighty Quest for Epic Loot
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV playing Strife and Mighty Quest for Epic Loot! Watch the team gaming it up and get a preview of upcoming ...
- The Forest Project Uses Unreal Engine 4 to Provide Therapy for Dementia
- The Forest Project is an upcoming serious game that provides therapeutic benefits to people living with dementia through the use of virtual en...
- Castle Crashers Steam Update Coming October 14
- The “Barbarian Makeover” update for Castle Crashers Steam has a planned release on October 14, 2015.