Runes of Magic Gameplay – First Look HD October 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Runes of Magic Page.
Runes of Magic, called RoM for short, is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Frogster Interactive. Like 4Story, Gates of Andaron and Allods Online – Runes of Magic looks very much like Blizzard’s flagship game – World of Warcraft. Gameplay wise, Runes of Magic offers a unique dual classing system, a huge game world and plenty of content. In fact, since the game’s release it has enjoyed 3+ major content updates and countless smaller patches. To learn more about Runes of Magic check out the official MMOHuts Runes of Magic page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- All-New Weapon In Nexon's Vindictus Ups the Ante
- Nexon’s action-packed MMO Vindictus continues its summer updates by upping the ante with Vella’s new weapon, the Twin Chain Blades.
- InnoGames Announces Grepolis for Android and iOS
- Full-functionality mobile apps for popular strategy game, Grepolis, have just been announced for release this summer - along with the first sp...
- Ecol Tactics Reveals New Teaser Trailer
- GamesCampus has unleashed a new video for their first browser title, Ecol Tactics Online.