Runes of Magic – Fall of the Demon Lord Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Runes of Magic Page.
This latest trailer from Frogster gives players a sneak peak at the upcoming dungeon where players of Runes of Magic can finally fight the Demon Lord. Runes of Magic is a huge free to play MMORPG that resembles World of Warcraft. Even this latest patch bears an unmistakable similarity with the ‘Fall of the Lich King’ saga currently unfolding in WoW. Even though the graphics and gameplay are inspired by Blizzard’s WoW, Runes of Magic has plenty of unique features. The ability to duel class and play for free are the most important, but a fully flashed out game world and player housing are also worth mentioning. To learn more about Runes of Magic, check out the official MMOHuts Runes of Magic page which includes a full review, additional videos, and plenty of screenshots.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rapid Assault Hits Closed Beta And Kickstarter
- Rapid Assault, a PC tactical shooter from Cornered Rat Software, is preparing to go into beta.
- Blade & Soul Reveals Teaser Page for Beluga Lagoon Update
- NCSoft has posted sparse details relating to the next major update to hit Blade & Soul, Beluga Lagoon.
- Alganon goes F2P, sort of
- Alganon drops subscription fee. Gamers still required to purchase game to play though, think Guild Wars.