Rumble Fighter Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Rumble Fighter Page.
Rumble Fighter is a 3D fighting MMO published by OGPlanet with cartoony graphics. Like Splash Fighters and Lost Saga – players have to pick one of the game’s fights and beat their opponents senseless. The game does require a certain degree of skill and offers a variety of different game modes. I played a simple 1v1 match against a higher level player in the recording above. Unfortunately I didn’t do so well. To learn more about Rumble Fighter check out the official MMOHuts Rumble Fighter page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleborn Review: Ode to the 80s
- At its core, Battleborn is a true blue next generation hybrid. It’s half shooter, half third person MOBA.
- World of Warships Gameplay Preview (PAX East 2015)
- World of Warships is pushing the limits of military arena gameplay in astounding ways each and every time I've visited.
- Guns and Robots Begins Closed Beta
- This month, players can get their hands on the closed beta for Guns and Robots, Masthead Studio's newest free-to-play title.