Rosh Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Rosh Online Page.
Rosh Online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Ignited Games – the same company behind Wind Slayer 2, Darkeden, and Wonderking. Rosh Online is the same game as “Karos Online” from NHN through ijji, except with additional updates. The ijji version has been designated the “global” version – while Rosh Online through Ignited Games has been labeled the “North American” version. Both games are fundamentally the same, but at release Rosh Online launched with more content than its peer – Karos Online. The game has a good variety of playable classes, and a large game world to explore. To learn more about Rosh Online check out the official MMOHuts Rosh Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Viva Media and Whalebox Studios Announce Goliath
- In Goliath, players find themselves in a mysterious land consisting of the jumbled fragments of a hundred dead civilizations.
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Free to Play Transition Interview
- It's pretty well-known by now that Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade was meant to be Free to Play at some point.
- Dropzone First Impressions
- Dropzone basically removes Macro from the equation, and while there are still a bit of resource collection involved, games come down to Micro.