Robocraft – Whats New? – Respawned & Overclocked
Robocraft: Respawned And Overclocked! is the latest major update for Robocraft, a free to play build your own robot and fight other robots type game from FreeJam.
Game Mode – Completely new core game mode to make Robocraft feel like a ‘new game’ with deeper gameplay mechanics and greater levels of team strategy
Respawning – Respawn times start short and get longer as the battle progresses (Based on the battle duration and your Overclock Level)
Protonium Reactor – Destroy the lattice of Protonium Crystals to destroy the enemy’s reactor to win
Overclocker – Available from Tier 2 upwards in the new Battle Mode. Power-up your Robot within a battle
Overclock Level – Level up by earning ‘Clock Cycles’ by damaging, killing, healing, capturing towers, scouting, spotting, getting assists and destroying Protonium
Fusion Shield – Available from Tier 3, protects the allied Protonium Reactor, allies heal inside the shield, enemies cannot shoot through it
Fusion Towers – Available from Tier 4, capture all 4 Fusion Towers to take down the enemy Fusion Shield
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Saga joins in Valentine's festivities
- Dragon Saga has now launched its Valentine's Day Event for players to share with their sweethearts.
- DCUO Launches on Xbox One
- After its PAX East build up, DC Universe Online has launched officially on Xbox One today.
- Starlite: Astronaut Rescue - NASA approved game now on Steam
- Project Whitecard Studios Inc. announced today the release of “Starlite: Astronaut Rescue - Developed in Collaboration with NASA” for PC, ...