Robo Smasher Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Robo Smasher Page.
Robo Smasher is a 3D arena style MMO shooter with a third person camera published by KRU Interactive – the same company behind Nexus: The Kingdom of the Winds, Dark Ages and Shattered Galaxy. Shoot down enemy robots and use nearby deadly blocks to destroy your enemies. The gameplay in Robo Smasher is most similar to that of BotS from Acclaim Games, which was shut down. One big issue with the game is that it has a low playerbase – so finding a game could be difficult. To learn more about Robo Smasher check out the official MMOHuts Robo Smasher page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hedone launches 2.4 update
- Hedone's closed beta has just launched a new patch, version 2.4, with a host of new updates to enjoy.
- Star Trek Online Review
- Previously a subscriber-only game, STO’s now free model is almost equal in quality for paying and free members.
- Armored Warfare Early Access Test 3 Extended and New Maps Introduced
- The extension comes with a new patch full of fixes, updates and vehicles rebalances, and two brand new maps – Pipelines and Narrows.