Robo Smasher Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Robo Smasher Page.
Robo Smasher is a 3D arena style MMO shooter with a third person camera published by KRU Interactive – the same company behind Nexus: The Kingdom of the Winds, Dark Ages and Shattered Galaxy. Shoot down enemy robots and use nearby deadly blocks to destroy your enemies. The gameplay in Robo Smasher is most similar to that of BotS from Acclaim Games, which was shut down. One big issue with the game is that it has a low playerbase – so finding a game could be difficult. To learn more about Robo Smasher check out the official MMOHuts Robo Smasher page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Duty of Sentinel: Now called "Sentinel Heroes"; OBT Today
- Sentinel Heroes Studios announced that Duty of Sentinel officially changes name to Sentinel Heroes and enters OBT today.
- Observe and Deceive your Enemies - The Spy Feature in Tribal Wars 2
- InnoGames reveals Tribal Wars 2's Spy and Espionage features in a new video.
- Path of Exile Looks Back at 2013
- Grinding Gear Games puts the year in perspective for its hit title Path of Exile.