Robo Smasher Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Robo Smasher Page.
Robo Smasher is a 3D arena style MMO shooter with a third person camera published by KRU Interactive – the same company behind Nexus: The Kingdom of the Winds, Dark Ages and Shattered Galaxy. Shoot down enemy robots and use nearby deadly blocks to destroy your enemies. The gameplay in Robo Smasher is most similar to that of BotS from Acclaim Games, which was shut down. One big issue with the game is that it has a low playerbase – so finding a game could be difficult. To learn more about Robo Smasher check out the official MMOHuts Robo Smasher page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Son of Nor Steam Review
- Son of Nor is an upcoming Action-Adventure game set in a world where humanity is on its last legs and is fighting for survival against evil.
- War Thunder Launches New Tanks from Battle of Prokhorovka
- Gaijin Entertainment, developer and publisher of multi-platform video games and winner of numerous industry awards, announced new ground force...
- Deadbreed enters Early Access for Steam on July 1st
- The small Swedish indie studio announced today that the high-end next generation MOBA Deadbreed® is available on Steam Early Access for PC on...