Robo Smasher Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Robo Smasher Page.
Robo Smasher is a 3D arena style MMO shooter with a third person camera published by KRU Interactive – the same company behind Nexus: The Kingdom of the Winds, Dark Ages and Shattered Galaxy. Shoot down enemy robots and use nearby deadly blocks to destroy your enemies. The gameplay in Robo Smasher is most similar to that of BotS from Acclaim Games, which was shut down. One big issue with the game is that it has a low playerbase – so finding a game could be difficult. To learn more about Robo Smasher check out the official MMOHuts Robo Smasher page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Miscreated Alpha Preview
- Miscreated is a game where serious fans of the genre took what worked well in DayZ and took off in a development sprint.
- Age of Wushu: Peach Blossom Island Sect Revealed
- Age of Wushu introduced a new hidden Sect (class), Peach Blossom Island for the upcoming expansion Tempest of Strife.
- Newest Update to WildStar Introduces The Protogames Initiative
- “The Protogames Initiative” introduces a range of content for players to enjoy, including a new Shiphand mission and two exciting dungeons...