Rising of King Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Rising of King (Game page may not be up yet) Page.
Rising of King is a 2D browser based fantasy strategy MMO published by Yeepgame. Gameplay wise, Rising of King plays almost exactly like Evony, Caesary, Colony of War, Heroes of Gaia, and just about every other browser based strategy MMO. Players must build up their economies, train armies, and conquer their enemies. The game unfortunately doesn’t bring anything new to the table, so those who have played strategy MMOs in the past and are looking for something genuinely different may want to skip this one. The gameplay is response and the visuals are decent, so those who really enjoy playing strategy games may find something to like here. To learn more about Rising of King check out the official MMOHuts Rising of King page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV: ARR Playstation 4 First Look
- While FFXIV is a spectacular title on PC, and even on console, it suffers one violent, deadly flaw that, without proper preparation, can make ...
- Livelock Launch Review
- Each character is different. Their combination of strengths and weaknesses promotes teamwork and online multiplayer.
- Nosgoth Closed Beta Now Available
- From today, gamers can experience the blood-thirsty team-based online multiplayer action of Nosgoth, as the game’s closed beta phase commenc...