Rise of Immortals Gameplay – Full Round
To Learn More about the game check out our Rise of Immortals Page.
Rise of Immortals is a 3D fantasy themed MOBA (Multiplayer online battle arena) style MMO published by Petroglyph games. Gameplay wise Rise of Immortals plays a lot like League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth, and Avalon Heroes. One of the game’s drawbacks though is its limited variety of playable “immortals” which are the game’s heroes. Graphically speaking, the interface in Rise of Immortals look extremely polished and the visuals are somewhere between League of Legends and Avalon Heroes. To learn more about Rise of Immortals, check out the official MMOHuts Rise of Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 250K Battle of the Immortals Characters Created Since Open Beta
- Battle of the Immortals announces that 250,000 characters have been created since the game went into Open Beta on May 4, 2010.
- Trials of Ascension Features Interview
- Forged Chaos offers some personal insight on its upcoming project Trials of Ascension, including game features and its plans to be hardcore.
- “Pirate Kings” Launches Globally on iOS and Android Today
- Today, Jelly Button Games announced the worldwide release of its wildly popular mobile casual adventure game: Pirate Kings--now on the App Sto...