Riders of Icarus – First Look
Riders of Icarus is an upcoming free-to-play action-adventure MMORPG featuring exhilarating aerial combat unlike anything ever seen before in the genre. Players take flight on the backs of fantastical beasts, ranging from ferocious bears to fire-breathing dragons, to fight by both land and air in the unprecedented experience MMO players have been waiting for.
In Riders of Icarus, players will explore a vast, majestic and ever-expanding world where they can collect and train hundreds of different wild beasts, taming them to become rideable mounts with unique special abilities. As a legendary Rider, with renowned combat abilities, players will coordinate with other heroes both in the air and on the ground to engage in theatrical boss battles utilizing the game’s frenetic action-oriented melee combo system. With hundreds of ground and aerial mounts to collect, the sky is no longer the limit for the Riders of Icarus, who fight to protect mankind from an ancient invading evil.
Players participating in the final closed beta play a crucial role in providing valuable developer feedback. Following the completion of the closed beta, WeMade will work to implement changes based on consumer input ahead of the open beta on July 6. Players who purchase one of the Riders of Icarus Founder’s Packs will also be given a seven-day Head Start with access to the game beginning on June 29.
Want to get a taste before the closed beta ends? Grab a beta key now!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Introduces One of a Kind Update
- Jagex releases a new update for RuneScape, introducing a new Grandmaster epic quest.
- Spirit Tales announces closed beta
- KoramGame has announced the launch of closed beta for Spirit Tales will begin on March 15.
- Yulgang Online Closed Beta Testing Starting Next Week at Usergames.com
- Usergames.com announces closed beta testing for Yulgang Online starting April 7.