Riders of Icarus Blight of Frost Keep Trailer
The Riders of Icarus Blight of Frost Keep is now live, bringing with it a level cap increase, new region, and more!
The update highlights are as follows:
- Parna’s Coast: Enter the new snow-covered lands of Parna’s Coast to discover new dangers and new mounts as you explore this fascinating new high-level region. With powerful monsters and a misty frost that permeates the area and can affect a players’ mobility if they’re not prepared, Riders will want to team up with others to succeed in the new ‘Field Raid’.
- The Frost Keep: Riders level 34 and above will find an icy challenge awaiting them in the new Frost Keep dungeon, the stronghold of the Frost Guard and their enigmatic leader. In this barren and lifeless keep, players will have the chance to add ghostly new mounts to their collection.
- Cavern of the Veil: More mysteries will be unearthed by Riders level 28 and above in the Cavern of the Veil, where they will face off against a variety of deadly bosses deep underground. As players explore, they should keep their eyes peeled to find and tame a rare mount!
- New Mounts: Parna’s Coast has its own unique environment, and with it comes new mounts to capture and tame, including the Venomous Caspert, Karas and Terror Kerav, who will lend an advantage in the frosty lands.
- Guild Alliances: Forge strategic alliances with other guilds in preparation for future large scale PVP war events! Players’ efforts will see their alliances grow stronger and their fame spread throughout the land.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Titanfall: Frontline Announced for Mobile
- Titanfall: Frontline is a strategy card game where players, assuming the role of brigade Commanders, face off in head-to-head combat.
- We're on Holiday at MMOHuts
- It's the winter holiday here at the OnRPG/MMOHuts office, and that means we're taking some time off to spend with family and catch u...
- Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 3 Episode 2 Preview
- Dubbed “Rising Flames,” the episode focuses heavily on the aftermath of Mordremoth and the stirrings of the Elder Dragon Primordius.