RF Online Gameplay Video HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our RF Online Page.
RF Online is a 3D Sci-fi MMORPG with many fantasy elements mixed in. The game was originally published by Codemasters – the folks who used to publish Archlord, but is now published by CCR – the game’s original Korean developer. Choose from one of the game’s three factions and four classes and explore the planet of Novus. The game originally released in 2006 as a pay to play title but eventually re-released as a free to play game. Like The Lord of the Rings Online, Champions Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, RF Online seems to be more successful as a free to play game than a pay to play one. To learn more about RF Online check out the official MMOHuts RF Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chrono Wars introduces the Dragon Arm
- Along with its recent server launch of S6 “Continuum”, Chrono Wars: Light of Darkness has introduced the Dragon Arm system.
- RIFT Update 3.4 Press Preview
- First is the introduction of the Planetouched Wilds. Also introduced is the Primalist calling, which calls on the primal aspects of the world
- Warspear Online: 8 Years of Conflict
- AIGRIND released 5.8 "Dragon´s ritual", an update for cross-platform MMORPG Warspear Online.