RF Online Gameplay Video HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our RF Online Page.
RF Online is a 3D Sci-fi MMORPG with many fantasy elements mixed in. The game was originally published by Codemasters – the folks who used to publish Archlord, but is now published by CCR – the game’s original Korean developer. Choose from one of the game’s three factions and four classes and explore the planet of Novus. The game originally released in 2006 as a pay to play title but eventually re-released as a free to play game. Like The Lord of the Rings Online, Champions Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, RF Online seems to be more successful as a free to play game than a pay to play one. To learn more about RF Online check out the official MMOHuts RF Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grepolis Heroes Released on English Worlds
- Grepolis releases recruitable heroes, including the famous Heracles and Leonidas, on new worlds.
- Dragon Oath Expansion - Age of Destiny Launched
- The new Dragon Oath expansion pack 'The Age of Destiny' has officially launched! Players can log into the game and start accessing t...
- Guns and Robots Begins Closed Beta
- This month, players can get their hands on the closed beta for Guns and Robots, Masthead Studio's newest free-to-play title.