RF Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our RF Online Page.
RF Online is a 3D Sci-fi MMORPG with many fantasy elements mixed in. The game was originally published by Codemasters – the folks who used to publish Archlord, but is now published by CCR – the game’s original Korean developer. Choose from one of the game’s three factions and four classes and explore the planet of Novus. The game’s strongest points is its gorgeous graphics, high quality soundtrack and varied gameplay. The game has a very high quality ‘feel’ to it and that’s because it used to be pay to play when it first launched in 2006. In the video above, I created a Warrior and killed a bunch of enemies outside of town. To learn more about RF Online check out the official MMOHuts RF Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mousee Games Launches Siege Online for English-Speaking Market
- Mousee Games today announced the launch of the English language version of Siege Online, a 3D downloadable multiplayer RPG set in a war-torn f...
- Das Tal Lays Out Plans for Alpha #2
- Das Tal's Game Director, Alexander Zacherl, has laid out the early roadmap for Das Tal heading into 2016 in the latest State of the Game.
- Celebrate Joymax Day with Silkroad Online and Knight Age Updates
- Joymax is celebrating Joymax Day across all their games, and launching two new updates for Silkroad Online and Knight Age.