RF Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our RF Online Page.
RF Online is a 3D Sci-fi MMORPG with many fantasy elements mixed in. The game was originally published by Codemasters – the folks who used to publish Archlord, but is now published by CCR – the game’s original Korean developer. Choose from one of the game’s three factions and four classes and explore the planet of Novus. The game’s strongest points is its gorgeous graphics, high quality soundtrack and varied gameplay. The game has a very high quality ‘feel’ to it and that’s because it used to be pay to play when it first launched in 2006. In the video above, I created a Warrior and killed a bunch of enemies outside of town. To learn more about RF Online check out the official MMOHuts RF Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- City of Steam to go into Early Access Beta in May
- The MMORPG City of Steam, a free-to-play, browser-based industrial age fantasy 3D MMORPG developed with the Unity 3D engine, has been announce...
- Chibi Warriors Releases Cross Server Arena
- 37Games is thrilled to announce a Chibi Warriors update! This update introduces a set of new features that include high-level additional Cross...
- New PAL Online Posters and Trailer Unveiled for Gamescom
- Dream Square will reveal its next blockbuster title New PAL Online at Gamescom and the company is proud to present brand new posters and a gor...