Regnum Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Regnum Online Page.
Regnum Online is a 3D Fantasy themed MMORPG published by NGN Studios from Argentina. The game is remarkably similar to Mythic’s pay to play Dark Age of Camelot, as it has three realms perpetually at war. Each realm fights for control over various castles and forts in the conflict area as well as six relics. Whichever realm controls all six relics has access to a special area in the game filled with new challenges and great rewards. In terms of both gameplay and graphics, It would be fair to call Regnum a Dark Age of Camelot clone. The game isn’t as similar Runes of Magic is to World of Warcraft, but the game is still a clone. In terms of overall variety, Regnum is a bit lacking. It only has three playable classes and a fairly small game world. To learn more about Regnum Online, check out the official MMOHuts Regnum Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 5 Reasons Why Final Fantasy 14 Will go Free to Play
- Final Fantasy 14 is an interesting game with a lot to offer. As a big fan of Final Fantasy franchise, FF14 is a game I would personally try ge
- Fourth Developer Diaries for World of Warplanes Released
- Wargaming has released the fourth in their series of developer diaries for World of Warplanes.
- Sword Girls begins open beta
- ChangYou has announced the official launch for open beta of its card game, Sword Girls.