Red War Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Red War Page.
Red War: Edem’s Curse is a 3D fantasy MMORPG with isometric graphics published by Uforia – the same folks behind NosTale, Mercenary Wars, Three Kingdoms and Camon Hero. Graphically speaking, the game looks like an ‘upgraded’ version of Mu Online. Content wise, Red War is really lacking. It only has three playable classes and few maps to explore. The game’s PvP components though are rewarding and fun. Upon reaching level 20 players can participate in the game’s epic ‘Red war’ PvP event, which happens multiple times a day. The winners of the event are rewarded with the oppurtunity to fight a boss which drops powerful gear as well as bonus experience for a limited amount of time. In the video above, I created a Warrior and ran around town for a bit and completed the first quest. To learn more about Red War check out the official MMOHuts Red War page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crush Your Enemies Release Date Revealed
- Forget about endless agendas and horrible waiting―this is war, not some stuffy board meeting!
- The Aurora World Introduces Election System
- GBE Games, a global publisher and distributor of interactive online entertainment media, today announced it will launch an all-new Election Sy...
- EVE: Valkyrie Alpha Test Begins January 18
- CCP Games today announced that the consumer testing program for VR game EVE: Valkyrie will enter the alpha phase on January 18th.