Red War Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Red War Page.
Red War: Edem’s Curse is a 3D fantasy MMORPG with isometric graphics published by Uforia – the same folks behind NosTale, Mercenary Wars, Three Kingdoms and Camon Hero. Graphically speaking, the game looks like an ‘upgraded’ version of Mu Online. Content wise, Red War is really lacking. It only has three playable classes and few maps to explore. The game’s PvP components though are rewarding and fun. Upon reaching level 20 players can participate in the game’s epic ‘Red war’ PvP event, which happens multiple times a day. The winners of the event are rewarded with the oppurtunity to fight a boss which drops powerful gear as well as bonus experience for a limited amount of time. In the video above, I created a Warrior and ran around town for a bit and completed the first quest. To learn more about Red War check out the official MMOHuts Red War page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabod Online Review
- Minus the topless knights and mages, Kabod Online is your average fantasy based MMORPG.
- Nexon launches Hat Trick promotion
- Nexon America is offering players a chance to win prizes in its newest multi-game contest, the Nexon Hat Trick. The event runs until March 15.
- New Total War Humble Bundle Offering Massive Exclusives and Huge Savings
- Humble Bundle welcomes SEGA and Creative Assembly this week for a new Humble Total War Bundle loaded with thousands of hours of content.