Red Stone Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Red Stone Page.
Red Stone is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG published by the Korean developer L&K Logic. The game used to be published by GamersFirst, the guys behind War Rock, Sword of the New World and Knight Online, but the game failed to reach a sizable audience and GamersFirst shut it down. After being shut down, the game’ Korean developer picked up the service and runs the global servers. Red Stone is set in a unique colonial fantasy setting and the game’s most unique aspect is its enormous variety of playable classes. Players can also switch between two classes at anytime, sort of like in Runes of Magic. In the video above I created a Monk / Theif character and completed the tutorial. I also pwned a bunch of random spiders outside of town. To learn more about Red Stone check out the official MMOHuts Red Stone page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heva Clonia Online First Beta Test Begins Today
- OGPlanet is proud to announce the first beta test for the Free-to-Play MMORPG, Heva Clonia Online. The beta testing phase for North America is...
- Knights N Squires Review
- Knights N Squires is an action RPG that combines various aspects of monster collection, endless running, and a little bit of a RPS.
- Triad Wars Updated Beta Look
- United Front Games rescued the Sleeping Dogs franchise from certain disaster, and made something truly fantastic.