Red Stone Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Red Stone Page.
Red Stone is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG published by the Korean developer L&K Logic. The game used to be published by GamersFirst, the guys behind War Rock, Sword of the New World and Knight Online, but the game failed to reach a sizable audience and GamersFirst shut it down. After being shut down, the game’ Korean developer picked up the service and runs the global servers. Red Stone is set in a unique colonial fantasy setting and the game’s most unique aspect is its enormous variety of playable classes. Players can also switch between two classes at anytime, sort of like in Runes of Magic. In the video above I created a Monk / Theif character and completed the tutorial. I also pwned a bunch of random spiders outside of town. To learn more about Red Stone check out the official MMOHuts Red Stone page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns n' Zombies: Zombie Shooter Released on Steam Early Access
- Krealit announces the release of Guns´n´Zombies action game on Steam Early Access. In addition to captivating and dynamic battles with horde...
- Overwatch Launch Review
- The core gameplay focuses primarily on moderately paced, up front action. With multi-stage objectives to focus on.
- Defiance: Silicon Valley Livestream Today (July 30)
- Trion Worlds is hosting a livestream this afternoon, July 30, at 3pm Pacific on their Twitch channel to reveal Defiance's new Silicon Val...