Realm of the Titans Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Realm of the Titans Page.
Realm of the Titans is a 3D Moba style MMO published by Aeria Games – the same company behind Eden Eternal, Grand Fantasia, Shaiya, Last Chaos, Lime Odyssey Online, Metal Assault and numerous other titles. As a Moba style game, Realm of the Titans plays a lot like League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth, and Rise of Immortals. The game doesn’t have nearly as many playable heroes as League of Legends, but does have several unique features which some fans of the genre may really like. To learn more about Realm of the Titans check out the official MMOHuts Realm of the Titans page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blackroom Kickstarter Begins
- John Romero and fellow id Software co-founder Adrian Carmack proudly announce BLACKROOM™, a visceral, varied and violent shooter
- Day of Infamy Launch Review
- With my time spent playing the game for a few hours, I can easily say that the folks at New World have achieved their goal with flying colors.
- Nether Launches Territory Wars Game Feature
- Today, Nether Productions announces that these tribes can now compete for control of the city by capturing strategic buildings to reap resourc...