Razer E3 2016 Hardware Lineup – Streamers wanted!
JamesBl0nde & BakermanBrad stop by the Razor booth at E3 2016 to see the new lineup focused towards streamers, broadcasters and MOBA players!
Razer Naga Hex V2 –
Created specifically for MOBA gamers, the Razer Naga Hex V2 comes with a 7 button mechanical thumb wheel, positioned in a way that ensures you never misclick. The thumb wheel was designed to position buttons equidistant from the thumb, all of which are programmable, giving quick access to multiple commands. At the center of the thumb wheel is a rubberized thumb grip, which provides a solid grip on the mouse, which is essential for the fast twitch movements needed in MOBA games.
Razer Stargazer –
Offering the highest frame rate optimized resolution for an entirely new generation of gamers, the Razer Stargazer runs at 60 frames per second, streamers and their audiences will enjoy incredible lifelike video quality to match their game streams. Not to mention Dynamic Background Removal!
Razer Cortex: Gamecaster (software)
Razer Cortex: Gamecaster helps you to start recording or streaming with the push of a key, without any drops in frame rate. This lightweight software doesn’t compromise on performance as it allows you to show off what you have to everyone easier and faster than ever before!
Learn more at razerzone.com
Sign up for the supported streamer program here: http://www.razerzone.com/supported-streamer
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters Still In the Mood For Love
- Collect cocoa and rock with experience boosts through March 12 in Digimon Masters Online.
- Deckbound Heroes - PAX South 2016
- Deckbound's cards are all completely unique, created by a unique genesis system that leverages Bitcoin technology.
- Atomic Space Command - PAX South 2016
- Developed by No You Shut Up Games, Atomic Space Command is a crew-based arena space shooter.