RayCity Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our RayCity Page.
RayCity is a 3D MMO racing game published by PlayPark – the same folks behind games like Warriors of the Three Kingdoms and various other MMOs in South East Asia. Even though the game is located in South East Asia, North American and European players are able to freely access the game. Gameplay wise, RayCity is a lot like Drift City. Players are free to explore the game’s large vibrant city and complete various quests. The game’s graphics are gorgeous and the entire game has a certain ‘high quality’ feel to it. In the video above, I quickly created a character, wandered around town for a bit, and competed in a single race. To learn more about RayCity, check out the official MMOHuts RayCity page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Saga (Dragonica Online) Review
- With its unique and addictive gameplay Dragon Saga is one of the best free to play side scrolling MMORPGs currently on the market.
- Trove Hosting Stress Test on June 25
- Trove is preparing for its launch next week with a stress test tomorrow, June 25.
- Team Fortress 2 Joins Dungeon of the Endless
- The Australium update picks up after a brutal gravel war, where four mercenaries from two competing companies search for Australium.