RayCity Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our RayCity Page.
RayCity is a 3D MMO racing game published by PlayPark – the same folks behind games like Warriors of the Three Kingdoms and various other MMOs in South East Asia. Even though the game is located in South East Asia, North American and European players are able to freely access the game. Gameplay wise, RayCity is a lot like Drift City. Players are free to explore the game’s large vibrant city and complete various quests. The game’s graphics are gorgeous and the entire game has a certain ‘high quality’ feel to it. In the video above, I quickly created a character, wandered around town for a bit, and competed in a single race. To learn more about RayCity, check out the official MMOHuts RayCity page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2014 MMO Predictions – The Rise of Non-Linear MMOs
- It’s becoming more apparent that gamers are getting burnt out on MMOs altogether, mainly due to how restricted MMOs have been come. Mikedot ...
- Camelot Unchained Pushes Community Modding Initiative
- CityState Games is sending out the call for game modders backing Camelot Unchained to join The Mod Squad.
- Camelot Unchained - Livestream going on NOW
- Currently going on now, City State Entertainment is answering questions regarding their upcoming sandbox MMORPG: Camelot Unchained.