RayCity Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our RayCity Page.
RayCity is a 3D MMO racing game published by PlayPark – the same folks behind games like Warriors of the Three Kingdoms and various other MMOs in South East Asia. Even though the game is located in South East Asia, North American and European players are able to freely access the game. Gameplay wise, RayCity is a lot like Drift City. Players are free to explore the game’s large vibrant city and complete various quests. The game’s graphics are gorgeous and the entire game has a certain ‘high quality’ feel to it. In the video above, I quickly created a character, wandered around town for a bit, and competed in a single race. To learn more about RayCity, check out the official MMOHuts RayCity page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tales Runner Races to OGPlanet this Spring
- OGPlanet announces it will begin open beta for Tales Runner in March 2014.
- Rogue Stormers Launch Delayed to April 21
- The Steam release of the run'n'gunning, twin stick shootin', multiplayer game Rogue Stormers will be delayed to April 21st, 20...
- Uncharted Waters: Gran Atlas Expansion Now Available
- OGPlanet is excited to announce that the newest expansion Gran Atlas for the MMORPG Uncharted Waters Online launches today. Uncharted Waters O...