Ran Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Ran Online Page.
Ran Online is a 3D ‘school themed’ fantasy MMORPG published by Min Communications. Players start off by choosing from one of three rivaling school campuses. Each school has a different NPCs as well as a special uniform. The game’s setting is unique, but it’s plagued by terribly poor English translations as well as a lack of direction. The game does have a high level cap of 210 as well as 4 playable classes. Each of the game’s four classes have three distinctly different skill trees. Ran Online used to be published internationally, but that service was shut down after failing to attract a large enough audience. Min Communications recently re launched the global service. In the video above , I created a brawler character and beat the crap out of a bunch of ‘small hooligans’ inside of my campus. To learn more about Ran Online check out the official MMOHuts Ran Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Call of Combat: WW2 Strategy Game Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- The prequel of Call of Combat was developed in 2002 by the student Florian Käding as a private project. The game was a multiplayer squad-base...
- Heroes Charge Gets Legendary Start to 2015
- Heroes Charge, uCool's popular free to play MOBA/CCG, has released a major new update for January that adds legendaries, private duels, a...
- Black Gold Online: Campaign of Ashes is Now Live
- In the early hours this morning, September 3rd, the latest content update to the uniquely stylized cross-genre MMORPG Black Gold Online offici...