Ragnarok Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Ragnarok Online Page.
Ragnarok Online is a 2.5D fantasy MMORPG published by Gravity – the same folks behind Requiem and Rose Online. It is by far Gravity’s most popular MMORPG and is one of the most well known Asian MMORPGs out there. Since release the game has enjoyed well over 10 major content updates as well as countless smaller patches. The game has an excellent variety of playable classes, an enormous game world and many other exciting features. The game is fairly old though, as it was originally released in 2002 in Korea and 2003 in North America. It was also originally a pay to play game, but recently opened a special free to play server valled ‘Valkyrie’ which largely offers everything the pay to play server has. In the video above, I walked around Prontera, the game’s capital city, and killed a few monsters outside of town. To learn more about Ragnarok Online check out the official MMOHuts Ragnarok Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Medieval Engineers gets Castle Siege mode
- A brand new mode has been introduced to Medieval Engineers: Castle Siege.
- Harmony Festival begins in Elsword
- A new event, Harmony Festival, has begun in Kill3rCombo's Elsword.
- Metro Conflict Open Beta Begins
- This beta will run for one week with full release on June 29, 2015.