Ragnarok Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Ragnarok Online Page.
Ragnarok Online is a 2.5D fantasy MMORPG published by Gravity – the same folks behind Requiem and Rose Online. It is by far Gravity’s most popular MMORPG and is one of the most well known Asian MMORPGs out there. Since release the game has enjoyed well over 10 major content updates as well as countless smaller patches. The game has an excellent variety of playable classes, an enormous game world and many other exciting features. The game is fairly old though, as it was originally released in 2002 in Korea and 2003 in North America. It was also originally a pay to play game, but recently opened a special free to play server valled ‘Valkyrie’ which largely offers everything the pay to play server has. In the video above, I walked around Prontera, the game’s capital city, and killed a few monsters outside of town. To learn more about Ragnarok Online check out the official MMOHuts Ragnarok Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch Competitive Play Arrives
- The new competitive play mode is similar to most competitive game modes allowing skilled players to climb.
- Title and Details Released for Highly Anticipated MU Rebirth
- WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, reveals the title and details for MU REBIRTH, a thrilling new adaption of ...
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained - Enters Closed Beta Phase 2
- ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED has now entered Phase 2 of its closed beta