PvZ Garden Warfare 2 Trials of Gnomus Gameplay Trailer
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 showcases the Trials of Gnomus, a free update that will add new game modes and much more.
Trials of Gnomus introduces the Mystery Portal, a magical gateway built by gnomes to test the skills of the plants and zombies. Players can travel through the Mystery Portal to play three all-new limited-time game modes and earn Rainbow Stars to unlock Rainbow Chests and the Gnome Underworld. In this all-new area, players can engage in the Trials of Eternity, a series of challenging gnome trials that will test their speed, puzzle-solving, shooting, and memory skills. By discovering and completing the Trials of Eternity, players can unlock new rewards from legendary customization items, to original Garden Warfare favorites, and eventually redeem in-game rewards that will change their PvZGW2 universe forever.
The three limited-time game modes are:
Cats vs. Dinos – faceoff in a Jurassic battle of felines versus dinosaurs in this fast, competitive game mode fought in a new extra-large Gnomiverse multiplayer map.
Boss Hunt – team up with friends and take on the ultimate PvZ challenge as you battle epic bosses and earn rewards.
Super Mix Mode – a new, crazier mix of Crazy Settings featuring different combinations of characters squaring off against each other.
In addition to all new ways to play, Trials of Gnomus introduces Rux the Deal Breaker, a dark and mysterious gnome that has appeared in Zomburbia trading very rare and precious goods for coins. Rux’s rare merchant inventory will contain new items each week, as well as unique weekly events that breathe even more life and surprises into the world of PvZGW2.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Granado Espada (EU): Official May Update for 20th of May, 2014
- EuroGamez GmbH has announced today, they launched the official May update with many attractive events in Europe.
- Air Brawl Kickstarter Demo Impressions
- Air Brawl focuses on the idea to allow players to use the map and its terrain to their advantage. The maps will have many different paths with...
- Real-time TCG Nova Blitz Blows past $40k goal on Kickstarter
- Nova Blitz has now been fully funded, with over $43,000 secured out of its $40,000 funding goal.