Project Torque Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Project Torque Page.
Project Torque is a fast paced 3D realistic racing MMO published by Aeriagames – the same folks behind Shaiya, Twelve Sky 2, Megaten and various other MMORPGs. Unlike Drift City and Upshift StrikeRacer, Project Torque is much more realistic, as the game has no ‘powerups’ or ‘missiles’. The game’s graphics are absolutely gorgeous as well. Players can customize their own cars and race across a large variety of tracks. In the video above, I created my character, chose my starting vehicle and completed one race. To learn more about Project Torque, check out the official MMOHuts Project Torque page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Aurora World Hits Closed Beta
- Testing begins for the newly designed MMO, The Aurora World.
- Squad to reveal September Closed Alpha features at PAX Prime
- Gather your mates and rally up for playable 3v3 demo of Squad at PAX Prime.
- Exclusive: World of Warcraft to Go Free to Play
- World of Warcraft is set to go free to play. We have confirmed this with numerous sources within Blizzard Entertainment.