Project Torque Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Project Torque Page.
Project Torque is a fast paced 3D realistic racing MMO published by Aeriagames – the same folks behind Shaiya, Twelve Sky 2, Megaten and various other MMORPGs. Unlike Drift City and Upshift StrikeRacer, Project Torque is much more realistic, as the game has no ‘powerups’ or ‘missiles’. The game’s graphics are absolutely gorgeous as well. Players can customize their own cars and race across a large variety of tracks. In the video above, I created my character, chose my starting vehicle and completed one race. To learn more about Project Torque, check out the official MMOHuts Project Torque page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Prepares 8.2 Rollout
- Wargaming has announced that World of Tanks Update 8.2 is currently live in Europe, and will launch in North America on Thursday, December 13.
- GMs tie the knot in Luvinia Online
- Today, GM_Refresh and GM_Mokobonbon shared their vows in Luvinia, and MMOHut was there to attend.
- TERA: Fate of Arun Introduces Players to the Mysterious Northern Arun
- En Masse Entertainment is pleased to announce the launch of TERA: Fate of Arun, the first expansion to its award-winning action MMORPG for PC.