Project Powder Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Project Powder Page.
Project Powder is a fast paced snowboarding racing MMO published by Outspark. It’s really the only game of its kind and is actually quite fun. The game has four playable characters, numerous maps and an excellent trick system. Perform tricks in races to gain small boosts and be the first to finish. The guys behind Project Powder, Outspark, also publish Fiesta Online and Wind Slayer. In the video above I quickly raced through two stages and explained the game’s trick tree system. To learn more about Project Powder check out the official MMOHuts Project Powder page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of the Vikings to Sell Guaranteed Entry to Valhalla with New DLC
- Paradox Interactive has chosen April 1st, the commonly accepted date of Thor’s birthday, to announce a new DLC pack for their forthcoming cl...
- Marvel Heroes 2015: End of Anniversary Event Announced
- Gazillion Entertainment has just announced the launch of their Epic Twelve - End of Anniversary event for Marvel Heroes 2015.
- War of the Vikings Reveals Progression System
- With the new in-game customizer, players can start exploring the various options that will be available when War of the Vikings is released.