Project Powder Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Project Powder Page.
Project Powder is a fast paced snowboarding racing MMO published by Outspark. It’s really the only game of its kind and is actually quite fun. The game has four playable characters, numerous maps and an excellent trick system. Perform tricks in races to gain small boosts and be the first to finish. The guys behind Project Powder, Outspark, also publish Fiesta Online and Wind Slayer. In the video above I quickly raced through two stages and explained the game’s trick tree system. To learn more about Project Powder check out the official MMOHuts Project Powder page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- APB Reloaded Team Celebrates Two Year Development Anniversary
- Prizes and contests abound as Reloaded celebrates two years of successful development.
- Might & Magic Heroes: Now Available
- Today, Ubisoft announced that Might & MagicÂ® HeroesÂ® Online has officially launched in English speaking territories. English speaking pl...
- Wakfu hits Southeast Asia and Singapore
- Ankama today announced the launch of WAKFU in several Asian countries, and the opening of its subsidiary in Singapore to increase the companyâ...