Project Powder Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Project Powder Page.
Project Powder is a fast paced snowboarding racing MMO published by Outspark. It’s really the only game of its kind and is actually quite fun. The game has four playable characters, numerous maps and an excellent trick system. Perform tricks in races to gain small boosts and be the first to finish. The guys behind Project Powder, Outspark, also publish Fiesta Online and Wind Slayer. In the video above I quickly raced through two stages and explained the game’s trick tree system. To learn more about Project Powder check out the official MMOHuts Project Powder page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX South (Texas) Day 1 Recap: Gigantic, PoxNora, and Cabal II
- While we took the first day a little light to make connections and scout the floor, we did have the opportunity to sit with the representative...
- Enter Elsword's Diabolical Gate of Darkness
- The hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, invites players on a completely new hell-raising experience as the popular Event Dungeon, Gate of ...
- Warhammer 40K Eternal Crusade - Win a Xenos Founder's Pack With Fanfic
- Behaviour Interactive has launched a new contest today, giving players a chance for Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade founder's packs in ...