Project Powder Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Project Powder Page.
Project Powder is a fast paced snowboarding racing MMO published by Outspark. It’s really the only game of its kind and is actually quite fun. The game has four playable characters, numerous maps and an excellent trick system. Perform tricks in races to gain small boosts and be the first to finish. The guys behind Project Powder, Outspark, also publish Fiesta Online and Wind Slayer. In the video above I quickly raced through two stages and explained the game’s trick tree system. To learn more about Project Powder check out the official MMOHuts Project Powder page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pockie Pirates Prepares for Chapter 4 Update
- NGames, publisher of the popular Pockie Ninja, has announced the Chapter 4: Clashes of Marineford for Pockie Pirates.
- MU Online: Season 9 Update is Now Live
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced the release of Season 9, MU Online’s latest content update.
- Skylancer officially launches
- Alaplaya has officially launched Skylancer, a free-to-play browser strategy game.