Project Powder Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Project Powder Page.
Project Powder is a fast paced snowboarding racing MMO published by Outspark. It’s really the only game of its kind and is actually quite fun. The game has four playable characters, numerous maps and an excellent trick system. Perform tricks in races to gain small boosts and be the first to finish. The guys behind Project Powder, Outspark, also publish Fiesta Online and Wind Slayer. In the video above I quickly raced through two stages and explained the game’s trick tree system. To learn more about Project Powder check out the official MMOHuts Project Powder page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU: Origin Reveals New Information
- MU: Origin is about to embark on the Closed Beta test involving a few thousand of its testers early next week.
- MMOHuts Livestream 2/13: World of Tanks, SMITE, and Nosgoth
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV with a special Pre-Presidents Day Weekend stream. Join us for special giveaways including SMITE Jandroid ...
- PWI Riptide Update Interview
- Summer is always a hot time in Perfect World International, and things are getting even better with today's launch of the Riptide expansi...