Project Cyber – First Look (Early Access)
Project Cyber (now known as Arena: Cyber Evolution) is a physics-based competitive game where champions compete in 3-vs-3 soccer-inspired battles in a cyberpunk world. Spearhead has opened up the entire development process to the community and made the game available on Steam in Early Access for a later release in 2014.
Spearhead Games is really focusing on making this game based on community feedback. The game is currently in early development but players are already able to get early access and help influence the development of the game!
Go here and fill out the form to get a steam key: www.spearheadgames.ca/cyber
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mousee Games Launches Siege Online for English-Speaking Market
- Mousee Games today announced the launch of the English language version of Siege Online, a 3D downloadable multiplayer RPG set in a war-torn f...
- CCP Announces Online Streaming Plans for EVE Fanfest 2014
- CCP lays out streaming plans, including a free Twitch stream, for the upcoming EVE Fanfest 2014.
- EverQuest Next Landmark Now Offering Founder's Packs
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced that it is now opening up (from Alpha on) the ability to join the development team in building EverQue...