Project Cyber – First Look (Early Access)
Project Cyber (now known as Arena: Cyber Evolution) is a physics-based competitive game where champions compete in 3-vs-3 soccer-inspired battles in a cyberpunk world. Spearhead has opened up the entire development process to the community and made the game available on Steam in Early Access for a later release in 2014.
Spearhead Games is really focusing on making this game based on community feedback. The game is currently in early development but players are already able to get early access and help influence the development of the game!
Go here and fill out the form to get a steam key: www.spearheadgames.ca/cyber
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Supernova Enters Alpha 5 Phase
- Along with the launch of Alpha 5, Supernova welcomes back returning commander Nyx.
- Eternal Crusade Enters Closed Beta
- ZQGame Inc., a premiere publisher of mobile games, today announced that Eternal Crusade: War of the Dragon is now entering closed beta.
- Guild Wars 2: The Queen’s Speech Update Arrives Next Tuesday
- The celebration of Queen Jennah’s rule continues in Divinity’s Reach!