Project Blackout Gameplay Video #2
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Project Blackout Page.
Project Blackout is a 3D tactical MMO shooter game published by SG Interactive (Ntreev) – the same company behind Grand Chase, Pangya, and Trickster Online. In its core, Project Blackout plays a lot like Soldier Front, Operation 7 and other tactical MMO shooters. This is the second gameplay video I recorded for Project Blackout. I had an amazing run towards the end of the video – so make sure to watch all of it! The game is called “Point Blank” in Asia through NCSoft. This version of the game is open to users in both North America and Europe as well as many other regions. The game is easy to pick up and learn for those that have played at least one other FPS game in the past. To learn more about Project Blackout check out the official MMOHuts Project Blackout page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory PAX South Interview and Ardan Preview
- Ardan is a flexible support character with a unique vengeance resource mechanic. This fills up as he takes damage and enables his abilities.
- Free-to-Play Week in Review – 9/25/2015
- Another week in gaming news, and the industry continues getting more ridiculous by the day!
- Nether Adds Motorcycles, Team Formations and A New Objective
- Phosphor Games Studio has added a new set of features to their first-person urban survival FPS title, Nether. This new update allows players t...