Prodigy Successful Kickstarter Thank You Video
Hanakai Studio celebrates a successful end to their Kickstarter for Prodigy, which managed to raise over $200,000 (with an original $100,000 goal), with this video.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Clandestine Game Review
- Ragachak and ColtronXL review Clandestine, a spy/hacking game set in the 1990's.
- Moonrise Will Be Coming to Steam
- Undead Labs reports that it will deliver Moonrise to Steam in the future, with cross-platform play for mobile gamers.
- Nexon Reveals Details about Mobile RPG HIT
- Nexon and NAT Games today announced more details about HIT (Heroes of Incredible Tales) – its phenomenally successful Korean action RPG.