Priston Tale Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Priston Tale Page.
Priston Tale is a classic Korean MMORPG that was originally a pay to play game back in 2001. The game is now free to play and published in North America by Subagames, who also publish Ace Online and will soon offer Priston Tale 2. The game’s graphics and interface are clearly dated, but Priston Tale still enjoys a sizable player base. The game has two warring factions, choose one and defeat the other. Like Mir 2, most of the players in Priston Tale today are there for nostalgia. Newer players aren’t really signing up and playing the game. To learn more about Priston Tale check out the official MMOHuts Priston Tale page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo of Soul: Wrath of the Goddess Expansion Launched
- Echo of Soul has added a host of new content with its new Wrath of the Goddess expansion.
- Versus Evil Announces Updates for Banner Saga/Dragons & Titans
- Indie publisher, Versus Evil, has announced that the Banner Saga will be launching on mobile devices this summer, along with a vastly improved...
- Rappelz Releases Epic IX Part 2
- The latest update introduces a new raid dungeon, a party matching system, class rebalancing, skills available for pets, & more.