Priston Tale Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Priston Tale Page.
Priston Tale is a classic Korean MMORPG that was originally a pay to play game back in 2001. The game is now free to play and published in North America by Subagames, who also publish Ace Online and will soon offer Priston Tale 2. The game’s graphics and interface are clearly dated, but Priston Tale still enjoys a sizable player base. The game has two warring factions, choose one and defeat the other. Like Mir 2, most of the players in Priston Tale today are there for nostalgia. Newer players aren’t really signing up and playing the game. To learn more about Priston Tale check out the official MMOHuts Priston Tale page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch Preview: Pins and Dolls
- Today Hirez Studios revealed what's coming in their next patch to third person Mythology MOBA, SMITE via Twitch livestream.
- New York ComicCon 2015 - Day 4 Recap
- First I checked out the Capcom booth to try out their latest titles, including Street Fighter 5 and Resident Evil Umbrella Corps.
- World Tour Fishing Opens for Business!
- GamesCampus announces the launch of open beta for World Tour Fishing, an MMO fishing game.