Priston Tale Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Priston Tale Page.
Priston Tale is a classic Korean MMORPG that was originally a pay to play game back in 2001. The game is now free to play and published in North America by Subagames, who also publish Ace Online and will soon offer Priston Tale 2. The game’s graphics and interface are clearly dated, but Priston Tale still enjoys a sizable player base. The game has two warring factions, choose one and defeat the other. Like Mir 2, most of the players in Priston Tale today are there for nostalgia. Newer players aren’t really signing up and playing the game. To learn more about Priston Tale check out the official MMOHuts Priston Tale page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dota 2 New Bloom Festival Review
- Recently Valve has been spoiling us Dota 2 fans with frequent big updates including new game modes, heroes, and game features. Once again, Val...
- Colonial Age Arrives In Forge Of Empires
- InnoGames has introduced a new age for its strategy game, Forge of Empires.
- Grand Chase Gets Tower of Disappearance Dungeon
- KOG Games releases Grand Chase's most difficult dungeon to date: Tower of Disappearance.