PoxNora (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Poxnora Page.
Poxnora is a 2D strategy MMO published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind EverQuest II, Vanguard, Free Realms, Pirates of the Burning Sea and numerous other MMORPGs. Poxnora plays like a table-top strategy game like Mage Knight and Warhammer. Create your own deck, trade cards, win battles and more. The game is quite in depth and is well worth checking out for fans of tradeable card games. To learn more about Poxnora check out the official MMOHuts Poxnora page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gameglobe now in Open Beta
- Square Enix and Bigpoint have announced that Gameglobe is now in open beta.
- C9: New ERTA class released
- WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games released a brand new class, ERTA, for the dungeon-based MORPG, CONTINENT OF THE ...
- Deckbound Heroes - PAX South 2016
- Deckbound's cards are all completely unique, created by a unique genesis system that leverages Bitcoin technology.