PoxNora (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Poxnora Page.
Poxnora is a 2D strategy MMO published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind EverQuest II, Vanguard, Free Realms, Pirates of the Burning Sea and numerous other MMORPGs. Poxnora plays like a table-top strategy game like Mage Knight and Warhammer. Create your own deck, trade cards, win battles and more. The game is quite in depth and is well worth checking out for fans of tradeable card games. To learn more about Poxnora check out the official MMOHuts Poxnora page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Free to Play in Plans for Asheron’s Call
- Turbine announces final plans for Asheron's Call, which includes one last major update, free to play transitions, and player servers.
- Rusty Hearts launches Requiem Update
- Today, a new update arrives in Rusty Hearts, along with a new playable avatar.
- Spirit Tales reveals lore behind Spirit Forms
- Have you been wondering what, and why, Spirit Forms (the animal-like forms characters transform into) exist in Spirit Tales?