PoxNora (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Poxnora Page.
Poxnora is a 2D strategy MMO published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind EverQuest II, Vanguard, Free Realms, Pirates of the Burning Sea and numerous other MMORPGs. Poxnora plays like a table-top strategy game like Mage Knight and Warhammer. Create your own deck, trade cards, win battles and more. The game is quite in depth and is well worth checking out for fans of tradeable card games. To learn more about Poxnora check out the official MMOHuts Poxnora page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Attila: New Total War Chronicles Coming Soon
- Today Creative Assembly announced Total War Chronicles; a free web-based application on Totalwar.com that will allow players to view, create a...
- NYCC 2015 Day 1 Recap
- Day one of NYCC has arrived and my first day was mostly open with plenty of leisure to do whatever I wanted.
- Forge of Empires reaches 250,000 and launches new language versions
- InnoGames has announced a new milestone and game versions for its browser-based strategy, Forge of Empires.