Pokemon TCG Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Pokemon TCG Page. (Page not up yet)
Pokemon Online TCG is a 2D browser based trading card game MMO based on the actual pokemon trading card game. Like Urban Rivals and Eredan iTCG players can compete online against each other with the decks they make. Those familiar with the actual Pokemon trading card game should be able to enjoy the game without completing any tutorials but those new to the game can opt to play against an AI before playing against others online. To learn more about Pokemon TCG check out the official MMOHuts Pokemon TCG page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Leprechaun Race
- What these diminutive sprites lack in physical might, they make up for with sneaky skills that allow them to be both the ideal scout on the fr...
- Black Gold Online: New class revealed - The Conjurers
- Today Black Gold Online unveiled a mage class on the Steampunk Side – The Conjurers, who fuse steam tech with powers of dark magic.
- Devilian Announcement Press Preview
- Although it is heavily ARPG focused, it was clear from the demo that Devilian is more of an MMO with ARPG elements than the other way around.