Pokemon TCG Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Pokemon TCG Page. (Page not up yet)
Pokemon Online TCG is a 2D browser based trading card game MMO based on the actual pokemon trading card game. Like Urban Rivals and Eredan iTCG players can compete online against each other with the decks they make. Those familiar with the actual Pokemon trading card game should be able to enjoy the game without completing any tutorials but those new to the game can opt to play against an AI before playing against others online. To learn more about Pokemon TCG check out the official MMOHuts Pokemon TCG page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: Squire and Centurion Class Introduced
- The official Tree of Savior blog has just released a new blog that introduces two new classes: the Squire and Centurion from the swordsman cla
- TERA: Rising to Enter the Wounded World on July 8
- En Masse Entertainment announces the Wounded World update for TERA:Rising, introducing new dungeons and more.
- Warframe: Tons of New Features Revealed at PAX EAST 2015
- Digital Extremes revealed numerous exciting changes and additions coming to Warframe in 2015 during its recent PAX East after-dark livestream ...