Poisonville Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Poisonville Page.
Poisonville is a 3D browser based third person MMO shooter published by BigPoint – the same company behind Deepolis, Dark Orbit, SeaFight, Farmerama, War of Titans and many more browser based titles. Poisonville tries to capture the fun of open-world games like Grand Theft Auto and APB and bring all that to the web browser.The game cost BigPoint over $2 million to develop so far, but visually the game is still a bit lacking. The 3D graphics are decent, but better visuals could have been obtained with the Unity web player. The game entered into open beta in August 2010. To learn more about Poisonville check out the official MMOHuts Poisonville page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tad Williams discusses Making of Otherland
- Tad Williams and the Otherland crew have put together a new Making Of video, discussing Five Isle.
- Ubisoft Adds Monuments to Anno Online
- Today, Ubisoft has announced a new features for their free-to-play, browser-based world-building strategy game, Anno Online, mainly focused on...
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (6/27): Orcs Must Die! Unchained + ZMR + Giveaways!
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!